Friday, July 20, 2007

Katja Turns 7!










Some birthday pictures in our yard and on our porch.


Just a week after her heart surgery last year on the trip home from Mayo...and still smiling!

Our Little Angel. Katja is such a joy. Always happy and she likes EVERYONE! Sometimes it seems she is in her own little world, but that sweet spirit is just a genuine love for her Lord and her "neighbor." One thing I am thankful for is that my kids are serving the Lord. One less thing to worry about. Today we had a fun day in Brandon, Manitoba. She went to the orthodontist there and then we hit the mall for a little school shopping and mostly just some time together. On the trip home (just before the car was searched by the Border Patrol) she told me that she is going to have 3 jobs when she grows up: A Veterinarian, A Zookeeper and a Teacher of the Word. She asked when I wanted the Jesus to come back and get us. I said "any minute." Her answer: "not me, I still have too many people to tell about Jesus." If you want to know what I'm talking about or how to share your faith in Jesus Christ, visit a great website www.wayofthemaster.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i have never seen 4 cutier kids .they look pretty smart too.

Unknown said...

I have seen your name several times of the years on prayer requests to Sarah but it seems to me that I have seen your name on yahoo groups also. Did you use to belong to neighbors?
My screen name on yahoo is childcross as it is childscross on hotmail.
my blog is www.xanga.com/childcross if you are interested in looking and you don't have to worry it is nothing but Christian.